|:: Help Line No. :: 079-26305516 :: :: For Registration Login to :: www.gujdiploma.nic.in ::|
As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the Act No.2 of 2008, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional diploma courses.
· To carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner.
· To carry out the admission process strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate.
· The Committee supervises, monitors and controls the entire process of admission to the candidates seeking admissions to the professional educational colleges or institutions.
· The Committee prepares the merit list in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.
· The Committee allocates the Government Seats and the Management Seats in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.
· The Committee ensures that admission in the Government Seats and the Management Seats are made as per the merit list prepared and that no candidate is admitted against the Management seats unless his name appears in the merit list.
· The Committee monitors the admission process for the Management Quota seats of various Self Financed Institutes.
· The Committee performs such other functions as may be assigned to it by the Government.
Students having passed Xth + (2 years ITI or TEB) with appropriate specialization are eligible for admission to second year Diploma courses of appropriate program from this year.